The usual debate was coming, no big surprises, but Big Brother has come up with something to seduce the public. - Advertisement -But that annoying vagueness, curiously, kept the minute-by-minute measurement above 20 points. Yet it worked in terms of ratings, because Big Brother averaged 19.9 points and was by far the most watched on Tuesday. In Elnueve, above was blessedwith 3.3, followed by TV 9 at noon (with 3 round dots) e Tele 9 Centralwith 1.7. In America, what stung was THEYwith the interview with Maxi Giudici, fresh from Big Brother, which gave him an average of 2.5 points.
- Advertisement -Argentina fails to straighten the path in united cup, the new mixed team event that kicked off the 2023 tennis season in Australia. And later, Francis Cerundolo (30th in the men’s standings) fell 7-5 and 6-4 against Born Coric (26th). - Advertisement -Carlé could do nothing in the first set of her match against a relentless Vekic. The 22-year-old from Buenos Aires didn’t give up and started playing better in the second set, making the most of her slice shots, and the match got more fun. Beatrice Haddad Maia (15th) beat him 6-4 and 6-2 at Malene Helgo (319th) e Philip Meligeni (166°), from 6-3 and 6-3 to Viktor Durasovich (343rd).1 month ago News Rebeat
- Advertisement -Terry Hall, lead singer of the British group The Specials, a seminal band in the ska scene of the late 70s and early 80sdied at the age of 63 of unreported causes. Terry Hall, along with Staple, Roddy Byers and John Bradbury, had joined the Specials in 1978, a year after its creation by Jerry Dammers, Lynval Golding and Horace Panter. rude boysFrom the image, The Specials epitomized the rude boysa fortune of Urban tribe rebellious among young Jamaicans. In 1993 The Specials reunited, but Hall decided against joining and released his debut solo album in 1994, followed by another album three years later. “We are very saddened by the departure of Terry Hall, another one is leaving too soon!” said UK reggae-pop kingpins, UB40.1 month ago News Rebeat
The attacks came just a week after Lula assumed power for the third time in this country on January 1, a ceremony that Bolsonaro deliberately failed to attend. - Advertisement -A gesture similar to what Trump exhibited with Joe Biden or Cristina Kirchner with Mauricio Macri. Many of the activists were wrapped in the Brazilian flag and wore the jersey of the “Verde-amarela” football team. The authorities are confident that the former official will break and end up implicating the former president with evidence. Instead, analysts say that the governor has allowed the arrival of the fundamentalist hordes to win the favor of the Bolsonarists.24 days ago News Rebeat
- Advertisement -One of its premieres announced with great fanfare is that of División Palermo, the Argentine series that will take to the platform on the 17th February. While everyone tries to figure out what role he plays, this guard accidentally comes face to face with a strange criminal gang. Until she finds a new obsession…All the times we fell in lovefrom 14Spanish comedy in which the Argentinean Franco Masini also works. Thieves: The Series – Season 2from 17French series, with Sami Bouajila, Tracy Gotoas and Samuel Jouy. The Walking Dead: Season 11from 22In the final season, supplies and confidence dwindle as the survivors face powerful and lethal forces.9 days ago News Rebeat
Motion for “vacancy”The “vacant” motion. Boluarte, in turn, ratified his proposal before the Organization of American States (OAS). bring forward the general election in your country, as a way out “peacefully” of the serious social crisis, which has already caused more than 60 deaths. The protests that have reached Lima are still strong in the south of the country, where they started, and where Pedro Castillo has support. Peru adds three deceased children in the context of the protests.13 days ago News Rebeat
- Advertisement -Instead, in the historic ceremony of this January 1st, there would be an option a closed and armored car. It is a security decision but it also implies a strong political charge, hence the discussion on how to proceed. On the same day, the authorities confiscated several weapons and ammunition from the home of the alleged perpetrator of the threats. “The decision will be judged based on the situation of political animosity e the risks mapped during the day. The security plan also envisages trying to put an end to the undemocratic acts taking place in front of the military barracks.1 month ago News Rebeat
- Advertisement -Anointed as a full spectrum tech guru, at 67 years old, Bill Gates is a reference voice for many. “Five difficult years ahead because we have debts from the pandemic, from the war in Ukraine and the economic cycle is changing,” says Bill Gates on his blog. Despite Bill Gates dropping out of college in 1975, the millionaire encourages people to train and educate themselves to achieve success. What does Bill Gates think about cryptocurrenciesBill Gates is a staunch critic of cryptocurrencies. “They are based on the stupidest theory, that someone will end up paying,” criticized Bill Gates.28 days ago News Rebeat