|Member of the Bundestag 06 |
for Bavaria 06
|Assumed office |
9 December 2019
|Born|| (1969-09-05) 5 September 1969|
Mühldorf a. Inn, West Germany
|Political party||Free Democratic Party|
|Alma mater||Sprachen & Dolmetscher Institut München|
Sandra Bubendorfer-Licht (born 5 September 1969) is a German interpreter and politician of the Free Democratic Party (FDP) who has been serving as a member of the Bundestag from the state of Bavaria since 2019.
Bubendorfer-Licht is chairwoman of the district association Mühldorf am Inn of the FDP Bavaria. She is an observer on the state executive committee of the FDP Bavaria.
In the 2017 federal elections, Bubendorfer-Licht was a direct candidate in the Altötting constituency and ran for 13th place on the list for the FDP in Bavaria. On 9 December 2019 she moved up to the Bundestag to replace the late Jimmy Schulz. In parliament, she is a member of the Committee on Home Affairs and the Committee on Petitions. Since the 2021 elections, she has been serving as her parliamentary group’s spokesperson for religious communities.
- "Sandra Bubendorfer-Licht, FDP". Deutscher Bundestag (in German). Retrieved 4 September 2020.
- "Sandra Bubendorfer-Licht | Abgeordnetenwatch". www.abgeordnetenwatch.de (in German). Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "FDP hat neuen Landesvorstand". FDP Bayern (in German). Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- FDP-Fraktion: Besetzung Sprecherposten FDP Group in the German Bundestag, press release of 14 December 2021.
- Bundestag biography (in German)