Thames River Services
|Locale||London 05, UK|
|Transit type||Sightseeing Cruises|
|Operator||Thames River Sightseeing (TRS)|
|No. of lines||2|
|No. of vessels||12|
|No. of terminals||7|
Thames River Sightseeing (TRS) are a tour company providing sightseeing cruises on the River Thames in London. Thames River Services operate on the Thames under licence from London River Services, part of Transport for London.
Thames River Services are owned by three companies: Crown River Cruises, Viscount Cruises and Westminster Party Boats.
Scheduled services depart daily from Westminster Pier and travel east along the Thames to Greenwich Pier before returning. In the summer, the boats also circle around the Thames Barrier. Westbound trips also call at Tower Bridge Quay, next to Tower Bridge.
- thamesriverservices.co.uk, LWdesign.co.uk and. "Thames River Services: Meet The Fleet". www.thamesriverservices.co.uk. Retrieved 21 January 2018.[dead link]
- Moore Bridger, Benedict; "All aboard: 524-seater passenger boat on Thames sets sail", Evening Standard, 12 July 2017. Retrieved 31 January 2020
- Bottinelli, Stef, "528 Passenger sightseeing boat MV Thomas Doggett will be launched today on the Thames", Yachting & Boating World, 14 July 2017. Retrieved 31 January 2020
- "Thames River Services", British Educational Travel Association . Retrieved 31 January 2020
- "River services and cable car", London Councils. Retrieved 31 January 2020
- Media related to Thames River Services at Wikimedia Commons