Perez Hilton, the celebrity gossip blogger, has shared his thoughts on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s move to California, and he does not seem to be a fan. In a recent interview with Page Six, Hilton said that the couple is “boring” and suggested that they should give up and move back to the UK. He also questioned their ability to maintain their celebrity status in Hollywood, saying that they are just like any other celebrities in the US, and they have to play by the rules of celebrity to stay relevant.
The Couple’s Move to California
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s decision to move to California came as a surprise to many. The couple resigned from their royal duties in 2020, citing their desire to live a more private life away from the intense scrutiny of the media. In their statement, they said that they would be splitting their time between North America and the UK, but they have since made California their permanent home.
Perez Hilton’s Criticism
Perez Hilton’s criticism of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is not the first time that the couple has faced backlash from the media. Since their move to California, they have been the subject of intense scrutiny, with many questioning their motives and their ability to maintain their celebrity status in Hollywood. Hilton’s comments, however, have been met with mixed reactions, with some agreeing with him and others defending the couple.
The Couple’s Relationships in Hollywood
Despite Perez Hilton’s comments, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have formed relationships with several A-list celebrities since their move to California. They have been seen hanging out with the likes of Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom, and Oprah Winfrey, among others. These relationships have raised the couple’s profile in Hollywood, and it remains to be seen how they will continue to navigate their newfound celebrity status.
The Future of the Couple’s Relationship with the Royal Family
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s decision to distance themselves from the royal family has not been without controversy. The couple has faced criticism from some members of the public and the media, with many questioning their motives and their loyalty to the royal family. Despite this, the couple has remained steadfast in their decision to pursue a more private life away from the intense scrutiny of the media. Whether they will eventually return to the UK or continue to carve out a new life for themselves in California remains to be seen.
1. Who is Perez Hilton and what is his background in the entertainment industry?
2. What prompted Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to resign from their royal duties in 2020 and move to California?
3. What has been the public’s reaction to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s decision to distance themselves from the royal family and pursue careers in Hollywood?
4. Who are some of the celebrities that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have formed relationships with since moving to the United States?
5. How have Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, been received by the public and the media?